Sunday 27 November 2011

Andreas Deja: "Animation's Most Beautiful Squirrel"

This is a bit of a re-blog from Andreas Deja, a key animator for Disney. Last Friday he posted, "Animation's Most Beautiful Squirrel" and I thought I'd post a link to it as there are some really useful key poses and model sheets that he likes to collect of the squirrel from Sleeping Beauty (1959) which is great for me if I continue to make my Spirit more squirrel-like... we shall see!

Click the link to see the original post.

http://andreasdeja.blogspot.com/2011/11/animations-most-beautiful-squirrel.html

Here are some images from the post, the first image is by Tom Oreb, the second model sheet is Milt Kahl (signed off by Eric Larson) and the final one is a inked and painted cel from the film.




No comments:

Post a Comment